Would YOU do squat for $1000? The third annual mm...Yoga! retreat is coming up in Bali in November and one lucky person can win $1000 towards it.
This is how: the person, in Melbourne or elsewhere, who squats the longest with good form, wins the $1000. Easy right? Well, not that hard, anyway, given it's been all squats all the time at mm...Yoga! this year. This is an excellent guide for getting you squat ready. Pop over & read it.
Here's what we are looking for (and maybe you will actually do better, since I have that sticky outy lower back thing going on):
- You may enter in person, at any mm...Yoga! class. Your teacher will assess your form and time you - you get one go and can only make your attempt if you've entered here.
- You may enter via video, by filming yourself and placing a clock on your mat so we can see the passage of time.
- You have until June 30 to make your attempt. You must enter your details in the form below to qualify.
- You must be in good health and your entry must not compromise your wellness. If we find out it has, you will be disqualified. Also, you will be in pain. Which is silly.
- You may use the entire $1000 towards funding your own retreat payment, or you may split your winnings with a friend. Prize is not transferable - it will be used to discount the cost of your mm...Yoga! retreat. If you can't take up your prize, it will be allocated to the person who came second.
Update: This competition is now closed, thanks to everyone who entered it. Veronica Michich won by squatting, with good form, for just over ten minutes. Ten minutes!